Selected Consulting Engagements
- Re-branded a long-established Denver firm, including logo, visual identity package, and exterior and interior building signage; designed and built a fully accessible web-site, (W3C) with over 30 pages of new content, and the implementation of a strategic plan to move the firm forward to compete with local and outside Colorado firms
- Identified and recruited key lateral partners and small groups for an AMLAW 200 firm based in Denver
- Assessed marketing operations, client revenue and retention and cross-practice opportunities for an AMLAW-200 firm, including interviews of over 45 partners, benchmarking, and analysis of current trends for comparable firms
- Served as outside Fractional CMO to three Colorado firms, including analysis of revenue, business development techniques, practice group training, collateral development, ongoing mentoring of staff, and management of budget and resources for new client development
- Planning and orchestrating of firm events, including an office-launch for a national IP boutique; successful outcome included bumping attendance from 100 to 250 people, with the attendance of key City and State officials, judiciary members, and key USPTO staff.